Name: Jennifer Biorkman
Phone Number: (615) 595-7987
Email: [email protected]
Name of School: Harpeth Montessori
Location of School: 244 Noah Drive, Franklin, TN 37064
Posting Date: 4/25/2023
Age Level: Early Childhood
Position Type: Permanent
Position Title: Primary Assistant Guide
Working Hours: Full Time
Pay Range: $18-21/hour
Ideal Start Date: 07-31-2023
Macte Certification Required? No
Macte Certification Required? No
Harpeth Montessori is seeking a Primary Assistant Guide for the 23/24 School Year. The objective of this role is to assist in a Primary classroom of approx. 24 students, ages 3-6 years old, in accordance with our core values. The Lead Guide in the classroom is certified through AMS.
The Harpeth Montessori Difference
What we offer our employees:
• Support. We are a small, private, family-owned school with involved owners that support each employee. The leadership team is available to support you with your professional and personal goals.
• Autonomy. We welcome and encourage teachers and staff members to bring their experiences and best practices into our school, as they align with our school values and guiding principles.
• Tuition Discount. If you would like your child to attend our school and we have availability, you will receive 50% off tuition.
• Health Benefits. We pay 90% of the monthly health insurance premium, if you opt to use our Health Insurance program.
At Harpeth Montessori, our mission is simple. To provide children the tools to live happy and fulfilled lives. Our values help guide our everyday actions so that we can achieve our mission. We believe that in order to build our thriving Montessori community, it is essential for these values to be upheld by our staff, students, and families.
• Teaching Children How to Think, Not What to Think
• Growth Mindset and Love of Learning
• Explore Nature
• Foster Community
• Character Matters
The Person we are seeking:
• Respectful. Humble. Quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. Share credit, emphasize the team, and define success based on team’s overall mission.
• Growth Mindset. Always looking to do more and learn more. Self-motivated and does not need to be pushed by a manager. Constantly thinking about the next step and next opportunity.
• Open Minded & Collaborative. Tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. Good judgement and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of words and actions.
• Passion for Education. Passion for early childhood education and the Montessori pedagogy.
• At least 1 year of experience working in a Montessori classroom
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Possess an undergraduate degree
Compensation & Benefits:
• Compensation will be competitive and based on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Tuition discount for employee's children
Please apply on our website at https://www.harpethmontessori.com/careers
How to apply Please apply on our website at https://www.harpethmontessori.com/careers
Welcome! Please share your name and email address to enjoy this AIM Shorts collection
Get your free Summit ticket
Early Childhood Essentials and Career Starter are now available in Spanish!
Save up to $1,350 during our PRESALE pricing- valid through January 15, 2024