Professional Development Course
Elementary Classroom Assistant
Course Begins: As soon as you enroll!
Eligible Hours: 30
Duration: 4 Weeks
Great for: teachers and administrators
Access for 3 months
Certification of Completion Included
Discover a rich blend of instructional resources across seven meticulously crafted units, each designed to support your learning journey:
- Engaging Video Content: Visualize key concepts through dynamic video presentations that vividly illustrate Montessori practices for infants and toddlers.
- Expert Articles and Book Excerpts: Immerse yourself in the wisdom of Mary Ellen Maunz and other acclaimed Montessori authorities, gaining insights from enlightening articles and book excerpts.
- Collaborative Discussion Platform: Participate in a vibrant online forum where you can engage with classmates, sharing ideas, reflections, and newfound knowledge
Completion and Convenience:
This entirely online course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning. Over the course of approximately four weeks, you'll acquire 35 clock hours of eligible training, all while gaining confidence in your role as an Elementary Montessori Assistant.
Embrace the journey towards excellence. Enroll now to chart your path to competence, connection, and meaningful contribution.
Join us today and step into your role as an Elementary Montessori Classroom Assistant with renewed confidence and purpose.
Review from a recent Assistant Course Graduate:
"The videos had such great information and were so helpful to a visual learner like myself. I also loved the discussion forums as they were more thought provoking than multiple choice. The layout of the course is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing, the module's make it so easy to navigate. I definitely feel more confident now as a Montessori assistant with all the great knowledge I absorbed from this course!"
- The Montessori way of working in the classroom
- The role and responsibilities of a Montessori assistant
- How to build relationships and trust with children
- When and how to intervene, redirect and resolve conflict
Our students love our
approach to learning